Wedding Day Coordination: Ceremony + Reception
*Includes up to 12 hours of on-site coordination starting 2 hours prior to ceremony
- Provide a day-of assistant to help coordinate the ceremony & set-up
- Supervise all vendor arrival times, set ups, payments, and make sure your requests are fulfilled
- Be the day-of contact for your vendors, including the photographer and videographer
- Ensure that all bouquets and boutonnieres have been distributed
- Oversee placement and set-up of ceremony items: programs, reserved signs and altar items
- Direct the guests, bridal party and musicians/DJ during the wedding procession
- Ensure receptions items are set-up and decorated to your wishes; guest tables, chairs, linens, seating plan, gift table, place card table, décor, centerpieces, place settings, cake table, etc.
- Cue the MC and/or DJ to ensure scheduling is on track and your reception flows smoothly from start to finish: Introductions, first dance, grace, toasts, speeches, cake cutting, father/daughter dance, bouquet/garter toss, etc.
- Provide use of an extensive Bridal Emergency Kit
- Secure all gifts with caretaker of your choice
- Manage all day-of logistics and assist you and your guests with any matters that may arise
- Ensure that you and your loved ones have a stress-free day
- $300 non-refundable deposit due upon signing of the contract
- $1,300 balance due at the rehearsal or on the wedding day
Book your consultation today!
MONTH-OF WEDDING COORDINATION PACKAGE
This package is ideal for couples who are doing all of the planning and want professional help to bring their vision to life on the special day. In addition to the coordination outlined below, you will be provided with a Preferred Vendor List, Bridal Checklists and a personalized Wedding Day Itinerary to help you with the planning process.
Detail Meetings & Site Visit
- Initial detail meeting: 4 - 8 weeks before the big day to review all elements of the wedding
- Site visit: 3 - 6 weeks before the wedding to discuss set-up requirements
- Final meeting: 2 - 3 weeks before the big day to finalize your custom Wedding Day Itinerary
- Direct the ceremony rehearsal from start to finish; How to walk, where to stand and so on
- Introduce myself and briefly summarize the wedding day itinerary to your bridal party and family